The Scout Promise
On my honour, I promise that I will do my best
To do my duty to God and the Queen,
To help other people
And to keep the Scout Law.
The Scout Law
- A Scout is to be trusted.
- A Scout is loyal.
- A Scout is friendly and considerate.
- A Scout belongs to the worldwide family of Scouts.
- A Scout has courage in all difficulties
- A Scout makes good use of this time and is careful of his possessions and property.
- A Scout has self-respect and respect for others.
The Cub Scout Motto