There are many ways you can help support Somerton Scout Group. Listed below are a few examples of how you can help us and support our young people.
- Be a helper at Beavers, Cubs, Scouts or Explorers
- Be a helper on trips, outings and camps.
- Write a termly Group Newsletter.
- Organise Fundraising events / activities.
- Use your interests or skills to help towards badge work.
- Camp Cook – If you could help us to provide meals on camps it leaves the leaders free to organise the activities.
If you are interested in helping us in any way please use the adult contact form – Join Us on this website. All adults are welcome and you do not have to have children involved in the group to help!