There are many ways you can help support the Scout group, and the current vacancies will be displayed in the hut foyer but here are a few examples of how you can help.
- Organise Parent Rota for Beavers.
- Organise Parent Rota for Cubs.
- Collect / Organise money for Subs and Trips.
- Write a termly Group Newsletter.
- Organise Fundraising events / activities.
- Buy refreshments or resources for weekly meetings.
- Use your interests or skills to help towards badge work.
- Camp Cook – If you could help us to provide meals on camps it leaves the leaders free to organise the activities.
If you are interested in helping us in any way please use the adult contact form – Join Us on this website. All adults are welcome and you do not have to children involved in the group to help!